Mostly we use YouTube as just an easy way to pass the free time, but for sharp thinking persons, it’s a real source of financial and business income. This will really work because YouTube always serves advertisements on those channels that become successful to reach 10,000-lifetime views, and those ads, which will be placed on blogs or websites, make money for the creators. Here’s I am showing you, how it will work.
Make the Videos Consistently
It may be difficult to make consistent videos on YouTube. But as a YouTuber or creator, your main focus should be to gain more audience, views, likes, and subscribers. And this is the best trick or way to grow a needy audience, who seeking unique content on your channel. Think in your mind that you enjoy making the videos and that your viewers absolutely enjoy watching them; This is the best idea to get profit from your work.
Eligibilities for the YouTube Partner Program
After creating a channel and making videos, and completing whole the process, you can apply to join the YouTube Partner Program to earn money by placing ads on your blog. Firstly you must check either it’s available in your country or not. Once your channel reaches 10,000-lifetime unique views, the YouTube team will review your channel’s content to verify it fits its creator policies. If your channel reaches the positive thumbs-up, your application will be approved for the AdSense program.
Connect to AdSense
Now, here you are a member of the YouTube Partner Program, now you should connect your YouTube channel to your Google AdSense account. This is the way, you’ll earn money according to your created videos for your monetized channel. It is suggested that your videos must be advertiser-friendly, permit commercial use, and should not be against YouTube’s Partner Program policies. You must use all of your own video and audio content, which you own.
Payment would be issued via an AdSense account. You can cash your earned amount through any bank or other method.
Way of Getting Paid
Whenever your audience will watch your monetized videos, they will be shown ads to see or click on them. Creators can also gain the amount from YouTube Red subscriptions, which will allow the members to watch videos without ads.
You will get paid from YouTube Partner Program, it is depending on how your audience engages with the ads. You will be paid by advertisers by pay per view or pay per click.
For example, an advertiser is paying a cost per click of $5, meaning that they shell out $5 each time a visitor will click on their ad. It is very necessary to get paid, your visitor must engage with any ad for at least 30 seconds. This is necessary for cost per view model.
In the Cost-Per-View model would, an advertiser will not pay you unless your visitor engages with their ad for approximately 30 seconds.
Some policies to follow after becoming YouTube Partner
Here are some policies, we want to share with you:
- Creators are not allowed to click their own ads to inflate click numbers.
- Creators are not allowed to ask others to click on ads or usage of deceptive methods to get ad clicks for getting revenue.
- Creators would not be allowed to use AdSense on adult pages, violent or racist content.
- Creators would not be allowed to display Google ads on pages with copyright-protected content if it exists on your site.
- Creators are not allowed to display Google ads on those pages that are selling or promoting the sales of counterfeit goods.
- Creators would not be allowed to use Google ads on pages that would receive high traffic from certain sources, that are paid-to-click programs.
- Creators are not allowed to make amendments to the AdSense ads code to increase the artificially inflate performance or harm any advertisers.
- AdSense code is not allowed to be placed in pop-ups, emails, or any other software.
- It is a best practice that websites with Google ads must be easy to navigate, must use supported languages, and should meet detailed format requirements.
- Creators are advised that they must disclose that third parties might be placing and reading cookies on users’ browsers anyhow.
- Creators would not be allowed to pass identifiable information (regarding people or devices) on to Google.
- Creators should clearly disclose any data collection if it exists.
- It must be reported to Google, the Google advertising on sites covered by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Gambling sites and gambling-related content are not allowed to place google ads.
Creators also must act upon the following community guidelines:
- Always respect the YouTube community.
- It is strictly advised to creators to avoid scams, spam, nudity, and content that’s sexual, violent, graphic, hateful, harmful, dangerous, copyrighted, or threatening.